Use filters to refine the search results.
Results 1-4 of 4
|13-Sep-2016||A "smart" force-limiting instrument for microsurgery: laboratory and in vivo validation||Marcus, HJ; Payne, CJ; Kailaya-Vasa, A; Griffiths, S; Clark, J, et al|
|30-Dec-2016||In patients with severe alcoholic hepatitis, prednisolone increases susceptibility to infection and infection-related mortality, associated with high circulating levels of bacterial DNA||Vergis, N; Atkinson, SR; Knapp, S; Maurice, J; Allison, M, et al|
|28-Mar-2019||Bile acid mediated changes after bariatric surgery: What can we learn from mouse models?||McGlone, ER; Tan, T; Bloom, SR; Walters, JRF; National Institute for Health Research, et al|
|20-Jun-2016||Understanding the efficacy of faecal microbiota transplantation in Clostridium difficile infection: re-establishment of gut microbiota with the ability to degrade bile?||Mullish, BH; Mcdonald, JA; Pechlivanis, A; Rees, DR; Williams, HRT, et al|
- 2 Wellcome Trust
- 1 Biotechnology and Biological Scie...
- 1 Bowel & Cancer Research
- 1 Imperial College Healthcare NHS T...
- 1 Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Foundation
- 1 Medtronic UK Ltd
- 1 Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- 1 Seattle ChildrensHospital Researc...
- 1 The Academy of Medical Sciences
- 1 University College London
- next >