Use filters to refine the search results.
Results 1-2 of 2
|20-Jun-2016||Understanding the efficacy of faecal microbiota transplantation in Clostridium difficile infection: re-establishment of gut microbiota with the ability to degrade bile?||Mullish, BH; Mcdonald, JA; Pechlivanis, A; Rees, DR; Williams, HRT, et al|
|8-Sep-2016||Early Primary Biliary Cholangitis is Characterised by Brain Abnormalities on Cerebral Magnetic Resonance Imaging||Grover, VP; Southern, L; Dyson, JK; Kim, JU; Crossey, MM, et al|
- 2 Medical Research Council (MRC)
- 1 Biotechnology and Biological Scie...
- 1 Bowel & Cancer Research
- 1 Friends of Hammersmith Hospital
- 1 Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Foundation
- 1 National Institute for Health Res...
- 1 Royal College of Physicians
- 1 Seattle ChildrensHospital Researc...
- 1 The Academy of Medical Sciences
- 1 University of London
- next >