Use filters to refine the search results.
Results 1-2 of 2
|1-Jan-2017||Mutation analysis of cell-free DNA and single circulating tumor cells in metastatic breast cancer patients with high CTC counts||Shaw, JA; Guttery, DS; Hills, A; Fernandez-Garcia, D; Page, K, et al|
|17-Jan-2012||The presence of disseminated tumour cells in the bone marrow is inversely related to circulating free DNA in plasma in breast cancer dormancy||Payne, RE; Hava, NL; Page, K; Blighe, K; Ward, B, et al|
- 2 Action Against Cancer
- 2 Breast Cancer Care & Breast Cance...
- 2 Cancer Research UK
- 2 Eisai Europe Ltd
- 2 Imperial College Healthcare Charity
- 2 Imperial College Healthcare NHS T...
- 2 Imperial College Trust
- 2 Medical Research Council (MRC)
- 2 Worldwide Cancer Research
- 1 National Institute for Health Res...
- next >