Use filters to refine the search results.
Results 1-3 of 3
|3-Apr-2012||The clinical significance of tumor infiltrating lymphoctyes in breast cancer: does subtype matter?||Krell, J; Frampton, AE; Stebbing, J;|
|28-Feb-2012||Circulating sphingosine-1-phosphate and erythrocyte sphingosine kinase-1 activity as novel biomarkers for early prostate cancer detection||Nunes, J; Naymark, M; Sauer, L; Muhammad, A; Keun, H, et al|
|17-Jan-2012||The presence of disseminated tumour cells in the bone marrow is inversely related to circulating free DNA in plasma in breast cancer dormancy||Payne, RE; Hava, NL; Page, K; Blighe, K; Ward, B, et al|
- 3 National Institute for Health Res...
- 1 Action Against Cancer
- 1 Breast Cancer Care & Breast Cance...
- 1 Breast Cancer Research Trust
- 1 Eisai Europe Ltd
- 1 Imperial College Healthcare Charity
- 1 Imperial College Healthcare NHS T...
- 1 Imperial College Trust
- 1 Medical Research Council (MRC)
- 1 Pink Ribbon Foundation
- next >