This statement relates only to web pages with a web address beginning https://spiral.imperial.ac.uk/
How accessible the website is
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- Resize to the size of your window, and display a readable text size whichever device you are using
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What we do about known issues
We work to achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 AA standards, but it is not always possible for all our content to be accessible. Where content is not accessible, we will state a reason, warn users and offer alternatives.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making this website accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1
AA standard, due to the known issues listed below.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Reporting accessibility issues
If you need information on this website in a different format or if you find any accessibility issues not listed on this page then please contact email@example.com. We endeavor to respond to queries within 10 working days of receipt.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
This statement was prepared on 21/09/2020. It was last updated on 21/09/2020.